Ensure your creative soundtrack brings the desired emotional impact
aisoniq, LLC is the controller of your personal data.
2. Personal data we collect and process, purpose and legal basis
General contact information
Contact information, (including name, email address, company name, and country), you send to us when filling out the contact form.
To answer your request and communicate with you.
Consent and Legitimate interest
3. Disclosure of personal data
From time to time and in the following situations we may transfer or share Personal Data with third parties:
- Your Personal Data can be shared with our subsidiaries and independent contractors, to carry out our daily business operations and to enable us to maintain communication with you.
- Legal and regulatory requirements can justify that we disclose Personal Data in response to a court order and other governmental requests.
- If our business is transferred in relation to a merger, sale of assets or acquisition of our company, we will share your Personal Data with the acquiring third party to the extent possible under Applicable Data Protection Laws.
- If your Personal Data is transferred to any third party, we will ensure that the transfer is in accordance with Applicable Data Protection Laws and that sufficient security measures are in place in connection with the transfer. You can contact us at any time for further information regarding the transfer and to obtain a copy of the appropriate or suitable safegua
- Please be informed, that the mentioned data controllers and processors could be located outside of the EU / EEA and your Personal Data might be transferred out of the EU / EEA, however, we have secured that these data controllers and processors have sufficient security measures and have entered into so-called standard contractual clauses with them (Art. 46 GDPR).rds we have implemented.
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it.
We will store your information as long as our communication is ongoing and delete the data 365 days after our last correspondence with exception for signing up as a user tester.
6. Your rights
When we Process your Personal Data, we follow the local Applicable Data Protection law. If you are based in EU, you have the following rights according to Applicable Data Protection Laws:
- Right of Access: Your right to be informed of, and request access to, the Personal Data we Process about you;
- Right to Rectification: Your right to request that we update your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure: Your right to request that we delete your Personal Data;
- Right to Restrict: Your right to request that we restrict Processing your Personal Data, temporarily or permanently;
- Right to Data Portability: Your right to request a copy of Personal Data in electronic format and the right to transmit that Personal Data;
7. Contact information and complaints
You can contact aisoniq, LLC at:
611 South DuPont Highway Suite 102
City of Dover
Zip Code – 19901
To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our Processing of your Personal Data, please contact our Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please state your full name and company name.
If you have any complaints regarding our Processing of your Personal Data, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can find out more about the local data protection authorities at: EU- https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.